My name is Johanna and I’m the author for this site. Here I want to share some benefits of using olive oil in daily health and as a beauty product.
I use Olive Oil for:
– facial moisturiser, day and night
– make up remover with cotton pads (works great on mascara)
– facial cleaning
– body lotion
– irritated parts on body that appears especially when the weather changes
– healed my dry feets
– healed somekind of allergy I got on feets and hands
– less wrinkles in face, e.g “chicken feets” by the eyes are much smaller
– red dots on arms and legs dissapeared
– hands looks more “alive”
– save money
– skin has much better health and aging signs are much less
It is the only “cream” I have. It is natural and a bottle lasts one year. For body cream I use it immediately after the shower when the skins pores are open and it feels less sticky. Or mix the oil with almonds.
I have a bottle in the bathroom and a smaller one by the bed for the feets before going to sleep.